I am nothing if not analytical.
She got up much earlier than he did today. Well, that's not very unusual. This time, however, she spent a lot of time on the computer while I sat next to her and got pets. Her blogs kept mentioning this thing called Wordle, so she opened it up.
The humans got ready and left before she did anything with it. So I thought I would make a word picture of our most recent blog posts.
This is what I learned:
- Jasper and I talk about the humans a lot more than they deserve.
- The humans are frequently bad.
- The mini-houses are a big deal in our lives. See above about bad humans.
- Smell is important to us, but that's not news. We're cats.
- Water too. Not news, either.