Five Great Things I Did Today
1. Walked to the top of a thousand-year-old, human-built structure. Okay, it was a big mound of dirt, but it was still pretty impressive.
2. Examined artifacts from the 1904 World's Fair. Also took in a very in-depth Charles Lindbergh exhibit. Didn't know his wife was an author.
3. Ate toasted ravioli and pork steak for dinner. My arteries may not be happy, but their complaints are handily muffled by sweet, nourishing cholesterol.
4. Climbed all over City Museum's giant found-art structures for hours. We would have lasted longer if we weren't so damn out of shape.
5. Enjoyed Ted Drewes Frozen Custard. So my arteries would have something new to winge about. And hey, I did a lot of sweaty exercising today.