Old Home Week
It's almost over, and it's been great. Here's what we've been up to:
- Sunday: breakfast at Hobee's with IdaRose and Neil; produce shopping at the Farmer's Market (where we ran into Dale and Linnsey); book shopping at the library (fantasy for D, comics for me); picnic in the park with Loren, Suzie, baby Luna, Sean, and Crissy (also bumped into Crystal and Peter); a crash course in hooping from Crissy; heirloom tomatoes for dinner.
- Monday: dropped off Prius for 60,000 mile service; breakfast at Hobee's; picked up Prius; drove up to SF to meet Jeff and Marina in Union Square; lunch at Pasta Bene; shoe shopping for Marina's family; browsing and coffee at Borders (where The Richter Scales once performed); dinner with Raj and Aparna (delivery from Brandy Ho's).
- Tuesday: lunch at Cascal with Kathy and Brian; cake, coffee, and reading at The Prolific Oven; dinner at Zibibbo with Chris.
- Wednesday: D went to lunch and visited with former Abbott coworkers while CKL lazed about with cats; both visited Annie and baby Julia; big dinner at Buca di Beppo with Ken, Jerry, Carol, Corby, Elena, Acorn, Sean, Crissy, IdaRose, and Neil.
- Thursday: tooth cleaning at the dentist; lunch at Google's new BigTable cafe with Larry, Rich, Chris, and Jim; dessert and reading at Marie Callender's; recording the new "Beautiful High" bass line at Jason's apartment, then partying ibidem with Richter Scales (Jason, Mark, Tom, Nils, Loren) et alii (Adam, Lisa, Amanda, Carrie)--much Rock Band was played and enjoyed.